Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Watching my language.

Someone (anonymously) commented on my previous post that I need to watch my language, that kids read Houseblogs.

The aforementioned post perfectly and succinctly captured, and still captures, my feelings regarding SOMEONE FUCKING STEALING OUR APPLE.

I think the outrage needs to be directed at the fact that someone thought it absolutely fine to walk into our yard (the apple was not reachable from the sidewalk) and STEAL our property.

Apparently not.

And, besides saying this short comment, I'm not even going to go into the whole thing about it's the parents' responsibility to monitor their own children.

We're back to wanting a fence in front again.

And BTW, if ya got something to say....put your name on it. I don't care to approve anonymous comments.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well fie on that anonymous commenter. I love reading the house blogs and laughed when I saw "Somebody fucking stole our apple" (Sorry, I know it's not really funny. But the phrasing was funny and without the word fucking wouldn't have had the same literary punch.)
So...yeah. Just wanted you to know that this anonymous likes cursing.

11:02 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

Oh my gosh, that's so ridiculous!!! And I absolutely agree with you - if there is one thing to be annoyed with, it's the fact that your apple was stolen.

Don't care about anonymous comments and go on writing the way you do - I like it :)

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heehee! I wonder what Anon Commenter would have to say about the latest posting at Devil Queen. If you don't like what you see...change the channel or turn off the computer.

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home