Monday, November 06, 2006

Moving Day

Tonight will be our first night in our new house! I'm working today so Dave and his mom Rosemary got to supervise the movers and clean the old house. (If I'm contracted to work a day, in my mind the only things that will make it okay for me to not make it in is if I'm in the hospital (really) or there's a death in the immediate family. Moving does not count.)

The floors turned out gorgeous.

I'll be posting our list of want-to-do's in the next week or so. Some are major (landscaping the front yard), some are minor (paint the kitchen a different color).

Pics to be posted in the next week or so.

Something we realized yesterday -- not only do we have an ocean view, we have an awesome city view (given good conditions). Again, pics to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home